MCTA Annual General Conference 2013 to be Held on 11th December
The MCTA Executive meeting held on 18.10.2013 decided that the Annual General Conference 2013 be held on 11.12.2013 at Beraw Tlang. The decision to organise the Conference at a later date than previous conferences was because of the forthcoming State Assembly Election. Prof. R. Lalthantluanga, Vice-Chancellor, Mizoram University will be invited to grace the function as Chief Guest. The Meeting assigned duties/responsibilities to the following branches and members as under:
1. Registration and Reception : Govt. Hrangbana College
2. Decoration, Banners, Badges, Bouquet etc : Govt. Zirtiri Residential Science College
3. Refreshment and Dinner : Govt. J.Thankima College
4. Minute Recorders : 1. Pu B. Lalrawngbawla, Secretary, i/c Information & Publicity, 2. Pu R. Lalhmingthanga, Finance Secretary, and 3. Pu Zothankhuma, Editor, MCTA Newsletter.
5. Auditors : 1. Pu Vanlalsawma, Govt. Johnson College and 2. Pu T. Lalthangfala, Govt. Aizawl College
The Meeting also resolved to raise the Conference Fee from the current Rs 100/- to Rs 150/-. With this change the total contribution to be made for each members will be Rs 500 for existing members (Condolence fund Rs 300 + Coference Fee Rs 150 + Annual Membership Fee Rs 50). For new members, with membership fee of Rs 100/- the total contribution will be Rs 550/-.
The Meeting further decided that a common format be used by all branches to report their status and activities (The Report Form may be downloaded here). This Report and the Contributions should be submitted to the Headquarters on or before 10.11.2013. All MCTA Branches are requested to respond in time.